Are you informing your customers about your most important products and services effectively? Customized deliverables have a higher success rate than broad promotions that may not even apply to your entire customer base. Perhaps you are planning to send a letter to your customers about new offerings within your service plan or to drive traffic to the consumer-friendly functions on your new website; whatever the case, communicate strategically.
Make sure to include the following in your mailed letters:
- A personalized greeting and introduction
- Compelling calls to action
- Clear, concise benefits of the product or service at hand
If appropriate, also include these:
- Bold, quantifiable coupons or savings amounts
- Testimonials from customers already benefiting from the product of service
- A tear-off reply to be mailed to your office or directions for signing up for the offering on your website
Do you have an idea for your next mailing? Contact us to learn more about our consulting and design services.